The healthcare industry in Canada is growing. In fact, the government has set a target to bring in more doctors and nurses over the next 20 years due to the increasing demand for care. So, if you’re interested in immigrate to Canada as a Nurse, then you’re in luck because we have all the information that you need to successfully do so.
There are three different kinds of Nurses in Canada
There are three different kinds of Nurses in Canada:
1. Registered Nurses (RNs)
2. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
3. Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
1. Registered Nurses (RNs) are the most common type of nurse in Canada. They provide direct patient care and may also work in a variety of other settings, such as public health, long-term care homes, and home care. RNs must have at least a diploma or bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program.
2. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), also known as registered practical nurses (RPNs), provide basic nursing care and perform certain medical tasks, such as taking patients’ vital signs and administering injections. LPNs must have completed an accredited practical nursing program and be registered with their province or territory’s licensing body.
3. Nurse Practitioners (NPs) are advanced practice nurses who can diagnose and treat illness, order and interpret diagnostic tests, prescribe medication, and provide primary and specialty health care services. NPs must have completed a master’s or doctoral degree in nursing from an accredited NP program.
In-Demand Nursing Jobs in Canada
There is no shortage of nursing jobs in Canada. In fact, nursing is one of the most in-demand occupations in the country. With an aging population and a growing number of people with chronic conditions, the demand for nurses is only going to increase.
If you’re interested in immigrate to Canada as a nurse, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to have your credentials assessed by the Canadian Nurses Association. Once you’ve done that, you can apply for a work permit through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Once you’re in Canada, it’s important to take steps to integrate into the nursing community. Attend professional events and get involved in nursing organizations. This will help you make connections and learn about job opportunities.
The demand for nurses is high across Canada, but there are some provinces that have a greater need than others. Ontario, Quebec, and Alberta are all experiencing Nursing shortages. If you’re looking for a specific province to live and work in, these are good places to start your search.
The benefits of immigrating to Canada as a nurse
If you’re looking to immigrate to Canada as a Nurse, you’re in luck. Canada is currently experiencing a nursing shortage, which means that there are plenty of opportunities for nurses who are willing to relocate. Here are just a few of the benefits that you can enjoy by immigrating to Canada as a nurse:
1. Excellent salary and working conditions: Nurses in Canada earn a very competitive salary, and they also enjoy excellent working conditions. This is especially true if you choose to work in one of the country’s many world-class hospitals.
2. A great place to live and work: In addition to being a great place to work, Canada is also an excellent place to live. The country offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities, and its cities are vibrant and cosmopolitan.
3. A chance to make a difference: As a nurse in Canada, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of your patients. You’ll be able to provide them with the care and compassion they need during difficult times.
4. An exciting career: Nursing is an exciting career, and it’s only getting more so as the demand for qualified nurses continues to grow. If you’re looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, nursing is definitely the right choice for you.
The process of immigrate to Canada as a nurse
Canada is a prosperous and vibrant country where growth never seems to stop. In fact, many of the working population in Canada are older and in need of better healthcare. And one profession that can help solve this problem? Nurses! It’s because there are two different immigration systems for nurses who want to move to Canada – you can choose based on your situation:
The Express Entry Program for Nurses
The Canadian Express Entry program offers many pathways for immigration to Canada as a Permanent Resident. Out of these, the most relevant for nurses are:
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
If you’re a skilled nurse, then the federal skilled worker program is for you. In order to qualify, you need to have either 1 year of relevant work experience or a job offer from a healthcare institution in Canada. To apply, go to the IRCC website and fill out the express entry form. You’ll need to provide details like your age and educational qualifications; once you’ve entered them all, they’ll give you a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. If your CRS score is above the cut-off when an Express Entry draw occurs (once every 15 days), then we can start the process of helping you get accepted into Canada. That way, when the cut-off date arrives, if your CRS score is high enough it will be matched up with someone without an adequate CRS score and they’ll get rejected instead.
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Canadian Experience Class pathway as PR is meant for those who have previous working experience in Canada. If you are one of those people and want to come back, this is your pathway. It’s not the most popular, but if you qualify for it you can still apply through it. Consult our immigration experts to know how to apply through this pathway if you have already worked in Canada before.
As for Canadian immigration, the Occupation in-Demand stream is a great option because it allows foreign nurses to come to Canada from overseas when their experience meets the requirements. This pathway is meant for those who have enough experience and job offers in Canada before they move over.
In order to get OID, you need to go through the National Occupations Classification table. It has a list of all the occupations that are in high demand in Canada at the moment. Since we know that nurses are highly demanded in Canada, you need to look for immigration at the national level instead.
If you want to move to a particular Canadian province from another, such as Nova Scotia or British Columbia, then you can check and see if there is a demand for nursing professionals in that area.
Now, let’s take a look at the provincial immigration pathways offered by each province in Canada and what your chances are of moving there with or without a job.
How Cougar Immigration Can Help You?
We at Cougar Immigration have helped thousands of applicants successfully immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry Program. Our qualified, experienced immigration experts are knowledgeable in the process and can offer expert advice on your case.
We are among the best in the immigration firm. We provide professional, experienced, and reliable service with a proven track record of thousands of successful Canadian PR applications. The following factors make us the ideal PR Visa consultant:
- Our Consultation is offered by licensed and authorized Immigration Consultants
- Step-by-step guidance through the eligibility and application process
- We keep your information safe and secure, and we always let you know how things are moving along.
- Complaint resolution for any system
- All cases are scrutinized multiple times before being submitted.
- Evaluating someone’s qualifications and other skills is quick, straightforward, and simple.