Book an Appointment

Tech workers prefer to immigrate to Canada over the US

Tech workers struggling to obtain a work permit in the US change their direction to Canada. Highly skilled tech workers prefer Canada over the US as they can apply for permanent residency in this country and are free to change jobs and work for any Canadian employer. US’s H1-B visa application process usually takes longer and requires four applications to be completed. While the US issues 85,000 visas for most occupations and rejects almost the same number of applications, Canada accepts skilled workers through Express Entry and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from - Youtube
Consent to display content from - Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from - Google
Consent to display content from - Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from - Sound
Get Free Assessment
Service Menu
Quick Links
Book an Appointment