Book an Appointment

Canada has been experiencing significant growth in the number of people acquiring citizenship

On Canada Day, more than a thousand individuals were granted Canadian citizenship after successfully passing the required citizenship test. According to recent data from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, of the 119,053 tests taken between January and May 2023, 92% resulted in a passing score, while the remaining 8% failed. Similarly, in the previous year, 91% of the approximately 260,000 citizenship tests were passed. However, the results of a recent Leger survey, which consisted of 1,512 Canadian adults, revealed that only 23% of respondents would have passed the citizenship test based on their answers to ten randomly selected questions. The survey respondents’ average score was only 49%, which falls short of the required 75% passing score.

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from - Youtube
Consent to display content from - Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from - Google
Consent to display content from - Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from - Sound
Get Free Assessment
Service Menu
Quick Links
Book an Appointment