Cougar Immigration is operating remotely during this Crisis time, due to restrictions imposed by authorities on the movement. We are working on the applications closely following the IRCC and CBSA Regulations.
These program delivery instructions inform IRCC and Canada Border Services Agency staff on the procedures that are affected by the disruption of services associated with impacts of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) for new and existing
- temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications in Canada and abroad
- asylum claims in Canada
These instructions will be updated as the situation evolves.
To prevent further spread of the novel coronavirus, some visa application centres are closed until further notice. See which offices are temporarily closed:
Some IRCC offices are currently operating with essential staff only.
At Service Canada locations, biometric collection services have been suspended until further notice.
- General processing measures COVID-19 program delivery instructions for temporary residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications.
- CitizenshipCOVID-19 program delivery instructions for citizenship applicants.
- Temporary residence COVID-19 program delivery instructions for applications from visitors, workers and international students.
- Permanent residence COVID-19 program delivery instructions for permanent residence applications (all programs).
- Travel restriction measures Air travel and border measures to protect the health and safety of Canadians by restricting non-essential international travel.