Nova Scotia increased the number of National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes eligible under the Occupations In-Demand stream. The updated list of eligible occupations is as follows:
- NOC 33102 Nurse aides
- NOC 65200 Food and beverage servers
- NOC 65201 Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers, and related support occupations
- NOC 65310 Light duty cleaners
- NOC 73300 Transport truck drivers
- NOC 73400 Heavy equipment operators
- NOC 75110 Construction trades helpers and labourers.
Candidates with a job offer from one of Nova Scotia’s companies can apply for this PNP stream. After receiving a nomination under the stream, applicants can apply for Permanent Residence to the Federal Government of Canada.