Manitoba is one of the most favored provinces in Canada by immigrants. It is mainly due to the high quality of life even while being fairly affordable. According to statistics, around 4547 immigrants have migrated to Manitoba in the year 2022 till now. This number will further increase if you plan to move there.
What is the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is a Canadian immigration program designed by the Canadian government to allow skilled workers from around the world to immigrate to Canada. The MPNP is administered by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Office, authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MPNP?
MPNP is a program that allows you to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. You must meet the following criteria:
- You must be able to support yourself financially
- You must have a job offer from an employer in Canada or abroad
- You must have enough Canadian experience or education to qualify for your desired occupation in Canada
- To be eligible for MPNP, you must have completed an approved course of study at an institution outside of Canada and obtained a work permit before applying for permanent residence through MPNP.
- To apply for MPNP, you need to complete an application form called “Application for Residence Permit (MPNP),” which is available on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. You can also find more information about MPNP on its website.
What are the Documents Required for MPNP?
Manitoba’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) has different application requirements, depending on which immigration program you wish to apply to.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program requires some basic documents from applicants. These are:
- Identity proof (e.g., passport)
- Valid passport (if you are not a citizen of Canada)
- Educational Credential Assessment (if you have completed an undergraduate degree or higher)
- Language proficiency results (if you want to apply for a Provincial Nominee Program or Express Entry Stream)
- Marriage certificate (if your spouse is accompanying you)
- Dependent Children Information Certificate (if you have a dependent child)
- Medical proofs (e.g., medical examination report and immunization record)
- Police clearance certificate (if needed). This will be issued by Police Services after passing through their screening process.
How to Apply for Manitoba PNP?
Applying for Manitoba PNP:
- Check eligibility for Canada Express Entry
- Create an Express Entry profile
- Submit required documents
- Obtain Express Entry reg. & Job Seeker Validation Code
- Create a Manitoba PNP portal profile & link both profiles
- The application enters the Express Entry pool
- Manitoba reviews applicants & sends NOI if suitable
- Submit EOI after receiving NOI
- Wait for the provincial nomination
- CRS score increases by 600 with the nomination
- Likely to receive ITA for permanent residency
- Apply for PR with IRCC within 60 days of receiving ITA
- Move to Manitoba within the designated time after receiving PR.
What is the Cost of Applying to Manitoba PNP?
The Manitoba PNP application fee for skilled workers is CAD 500 and is non-refundable. In addition to this fee, you must also pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee of CAD 500, and an additional CAD 225 per dependent child.
Why Choose Cougar Immigration?
Choose Cougar Immigration for a smooth immigration process. Our team of certified professionals has extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of Canadian immigration laws and procedures. We offer personalized service and a clear line of communication, ensuring a stress-free experience. With a proven success rate and access to the latest resources, trust us to help you achieve your immigration goals. Make the right choice with Cougar Immigration.