On January 25, 2022, British Columbia held two rounds in the Skills Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) categories of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP). In the general draw, BC issued 264 invitations. The lowest scores in the categories were:
- Skills Immigration – Skilled Worker 105 (+2 points)
- Skills Immigration – International Graduate 93 (+3 points)
- Skills Immigration – Entry Level and Semi-Skilled 77 (-1 point)
- Express Entry British Columbia – Skilled Worker 114 (+4 points)
- Express Entry British Columbia – International Graduate 97 (+5 points)
The second draw of the day targeted only candidates in NOC 0621 – Retail and Wholesale Trade Managers and NOC 0631 – Restaurant and Food Service Managers. The province issued 25 invitations for such candidates. The lowest score of those candidates was 114 points, 4 points more compared to the previous NOC-specific draw. In total, British Columbia issued 714 ITAs under the BCPNP in 2022.